Friday, September 5, 2014

Life

Lately I've been meditating about life. Life is a blessing where we get to enjoy our relationships with family, friends, and other people. Here are a few quotes the Lord gave me about life in general.
"Life is happiness."
"Love is being happy."
"Life is where love and fun meet."
"You live when you enjoy the moment you're in."
"Love is being faithful."
"Life is enjoying what you have."
"Love is respect."
"Life is doing what you like the most."
"Keep smiling, it's a blessing."
"Surround yourself with those who believe in you."
"Never undervalue any person."
"Believe you can accomplish your goals."
"Cherish the people who love and support you."
"Always say "Thank you."
"Let your life be an example to others."
"Do small things with your heart and you'll accomplish great things."
"Give without wanting anything in return."
"Spend quality time with a child."
"Dance with your loved one."
"Make a baby smile."
"Take long walks."
"Give, give, give."
"Listen closely to the elderly."
"Play with children."
"Don't miss a party."
"Sing to someone."
"Take a day to pamper yourself."
"Put God first, then yourself."
"Dream big."
"Laugh like no one is watching."
"Watch the sun rise."
"You're the best YOU that could ever exist."
The song by Louis Armstrong reminds me of the wonderful things made for you and I. I hope you meditate on the words and see the value of life.
"What A Wonderful World"
I see trees of green, red roses too. I see them bloom, for me and you. And I think to myself, what a wonderful world. I see skies of blue, And clouds of white. The bright blessed day, The dark sacred night. And I think to myself, What a wonderful world. The colors of the rainbow, So pretty in the sky. Are also on the faces, Of people going by, I see friends shaking hands. Saying, "How do you do?" They're really saying, "I love you". I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, They'll learn much more, Than I'll ever know. And I think to myself, What a wonderful world. Yes, I think to myself, What a wonderful world. Oh yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment